Thanks to Heather and Wanett, I was able to get my hands on the Nettie pattern! Thank my sewing life for bloggers, sewing meet-ups and an extremely giving and kind sewing community. I have a few things lined up for this pattern but this is the first one. I whipped this up in a few hours, outside of taping and cutting the pattern out. The most difficult part for me was attaching the neckline binding. I probably could have made it tighter in the shoulder area; it's a tad loose but it's still wearable. I used the binding lengths suggested by the pattern which Heather states is 90% of the length. Next time, with the low back, I'll probably reduce the percentage to 80-85%.
The main fabric is from Girl Charlee. This was actually my first time having to deal with stripes and I think I did fairly well. Even the arms match up!
The shelf bra works surprisingly well. I had my doubts when I was inserting it, but I like it. I used a swimwear lining fabric that I bought from Spandex House. I'll be adding cups (or pockets for cups so I can switch 'em between this and future dresses) when I have time even though it's totally wearable now as long as it doesn't get too cold. ;-)
I'm excited for this dress and I can't wait to wear it out in the wild! Be on the lookout for the other variations!